Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weddings 2 and 3

Yes you read that right 2 and 3 and I have one more to go this coming weekend, that will make 4 in 5 weeks. #2 was a great friend of mine from middle school who I simply adore. He is one of the many kids my mom adoptedd and feed through middle and high school and a person I can truly call an old friend.



















Wedding #3 was my cousin Nick. I have 7 cousins on my mom's side of the family. We are an extremely close Italian family that grew up no more then 15 minutes from each other in Louisville. Nick is the first grandchild to get married and boy did I hear about that from my grandfather. He is 5 years younger then me and 6 from the eldest (my sister) so grandpa reminded us we are behind in the great-grand children department. Oh well I am ok with that. The wedding was in my Aunt and Uncles backyard on a day that could not have been more perfect. The bride was stunning and the groom had love all over his face. My grandfather wore an all white tux that made him the hit of the party with all the ladies. We ate and drank in true Itilian tradition and dance the night away. I think I have the best family in the entire world and it is always a party when we get together. We truly had a great time and are all still livin to tell the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment