Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Most Fancy Wedding



So if you read my comments, Kate pointed out I talked about her wedding but did not put up pictures from it. The pictures were on my P&S and I just now downloaded the pictures off of it.

Kate, a wonderful friend of mine from college as well as my lil sis (Go Sigma Sigma Sigma), got married on May 16th 2009 in St. Louis, MO (did you like you present?) I was excited for over a year about this wedding and it did not disappoint. My date was quite impressed as well, every time we talk about it her refers to it as the "fanciest wedding I have been too". Sit down dinner, DJ that did not play stupid songs, open bar, pretty dresses, the works. Kate's dress was beautiful and I might try to stell it one day. You can view some of the pictures on Kate's blog.

I have posted a few as well and will get some up on my flicker site hopefully soon. Kate you know how to throw one hell of a great party, I hope you had fun. I love you and CTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment