Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wedding #4

The final wedding that was on my books for this summer (at least that I know of) was last weekend. It was a very lovely very pink wedding. I love the color pink so the choice did not bother me. The wedding was at one of my favorite places to have an event in Louisville, The Olmstead. I have been to several events over the years there but this was the first time I had gone to a wedding there. It was very well done and the food was great.

The group of friends that were in attendance at this wedding it one of my first group of going out and having a great time friends, people I would hang out with till 4am and beyond just chillin and talking. Jason the groom, whom is an old a dear friend of mine was glowing with love for Casey his new wife, and a friend of mine through him. They both know how to have a wonderful party and I hope they are having fun on there honeymoon in Grease, so jealous BTW.

Over all my wedding season was a great one. I love wedding and I am putting some serious thought into starting an event planning business. I know I am good at events now I just have to convince other people of that and get them to pay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment