Monday, August 24, 2009

Louisville Geek Dinner

Tonight I went to the Louisville Geek Dinner and it was fun. I got to hang out with some cool people like, Michellej from Consuming Louisville and Lou from my loueyville blog. I also got to meet some new people. I got to act a little geeky by answering some questions about twitter. BBC was a great host and as always the food and beer was good.

Tomorrow I will be at the fair helping out a booth and enjoying the people watching. I hope to get a chance to walk around and take some pictures. I am still working on cleaning out my online pictures so I can post some more to this website. I am also trying to get the gadget to work that shows my flicker pictures but that does not appear to be going my way. Oh well maybe one day.

The job hunt is still going on and is getting harder by the day. Any one out there need a Great event planner with computer and people skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment